We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities and performance in Labels, Bar code Ribbons, and packaging solutions.
Business Development Manager responsibilities include discovering and pursuing the latest sales prospects, maintaining existing sales from existing customers, getting more unique products from existing customers, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. You should have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products.
You have met and surpassed business expectations and contributed to our rapid and sustainable growth.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out the latest sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and explore the potential for our company products
• Deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Should frequently analyze Sales reports and financial data. Should constantly look for growth on a month-on-month basis and over the year.
• Should follow up with customers for outstanding amounts on due dates
• Should be able to submit quotations for our products to the customer at the right price which would help in getting the order from a customer and ensuring profits to the company
• Ensure the availability of stock at customer end through proper receipt of scheduled Purchase orders, thereby ensuring the customer does not move to another vendor
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better and more remarkable results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Should meet customers on a timely schedule as per company norms
1. How much salary can I expect for this role?
Ans. We will provide a salary in the range of 18000 INR to 1,00,000 INR. The exact salary will be decided based on your skills, experience and interview performance.
2. What are the educational requirements for this job?
Ans. We expect the desired candidate to have the following educational requirement: Graduate.
3. Is this a work from home job or a work from office job?
Ans. This is a work from office job. Hybrid Option.
4. Is there a gender requirement for this job?
Ans. No, there is no gender requirement, both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
5. Are there any unique skills required for this job?
Ans. We expect the candidate to have the following skills: Bike, License.
6. How much experience is required for this job?
Ans. This job does not have any experience requirement. Both, people aiming to start their career and seasoned professionals can apply for this job.
7. Where is the job located?
Ans. The candidate will be expected to come to the following locality to work at Nehru Nagar, OMR, Chennai – 41.
8. What are the timings of this job?
Ans. We expect the candidate to work for the following hours: 10:00 am – 7:00pm | Monday to Saturday.
9. Where to Reach us?
Ans. You can reach us at +91-9600007995/9940622559, or Email us at Kiruba@trridevlabelss.com, Sankar@trridevlabelss.com.
• Maintaining accurate sales records customer wise